JOIN US ON 6TH-AGE.NET 6006!!
Where realities combine!
CoMUX1 is a superhero-based RPG with a focus on providing a wide variety of RP within a relatively cohesive and persistent world. That means the stuff our characters do not only affects the world, it helps to define what sort of future that world will have. Players are invited to create characters, taking on the various roles of heroes and villains, not to mention all the guys in between… even the poor Regular Joes caught in the middle of it all.
We Are Currently In Beta
Access to the game is now open to anyone who wishes to come play that is new to he game as a whole. Character Generation and many of the important code systems are in place, though there may be some bugs we are trying to still work out. The focus remains on strong, interactive storytelling, however anyone that participates in the Beta testing must be aware of the following:
- This is, and always will be, a NON-CANON game, meaning do not app, RP, or determine things are going to happen based on the comic book character you choose. Things may be asked of you to tweak or remove completely due to this. If you do not like this, Original Characters are more than welcome!
- Chargen will continue to grow and evolve. While we don't expect characters approved in Beta to need to be reapproved upon launch, some adjustments may be necessary.
- The theme and timeline are still evolving and may are subject to change as time goes on. This may affect your character's history.
- Any logs/scenes that take place here run the risk of becoming retconned once the theme, history, and final settings have been determined. But, we are generally working to make that as rare a case as possible.
- Errors, glitches, and bugs are very likely to occur. While we always do our best to minimize these issues, it's guaranteed Something Unexpected Will Happen.
- RP interaction should be considered 'at your own risk.' There is no lifeguard on duty. But there are staffers around to lend a hand or two.
As the game becomes settled, stories will range from large, game-changing inter-faction politics and corporate boardroom deals to small, character-driven interpersonal relationships and back-alley encounters. There will be overarcing metaplots, that will help direct the world's development. But, you get out of the game whatever you put into it. Thus, players are highly encouraged to get as actively involved as they possibly can in all facets of play. This means you, too, could craft a metaplot and change the world!
At this point, please remember that almost every aspect of the game is in a state of flux. We staffer folk have our hands mighty full holding this ship together, but we're here to play, too. Just like you.
So, don't mind the dust, and watch out for the power tools.